Aiding You After A Crash
You leave your house every day for work, errands and events. Whether you are walking, riding your bike or going for a drive, you do your best to stay safe. You use your turn signal, look both ways before crossing the street and stay aware of your surroundings.
Despite your efforts to make it to and from your destination safely, accidents happen. Crashes involving motor vehicles of any kind often result in serious injuries. If you or your loved one is injured in a crash due to the negligence of another driver, the attorneys at Sweeney Julian can help you seek justice and compensation.
Comprehensive Auto Accident Services
Our lawyers focus solely on personal injury cases. With decades of experience, we have an in-depth knowledge of laws, types of motor vehicle accidents and how insurance companies work. This experience and knowledge allow our team to help those injured all types of accidents, including:
- Car crashes: Many people rely on cars every single day. Car wrecks happen frequently and often result in serious injuries.
- Pedestrian accidents: People walking or jogging are at risk of being involved in an accident with a motor vehicle.
- Bicycle accidents: Bike riding is a great form of transportation and exercise. Bike riders involved in crashes have little to protect them from injuries.
- Semi truck collisions: Businesses rely on truckers to transport goods from one place to another. Truck wrecks have many causes and can be catastrophic.
- Motorcycle crashes: Motorcycles are a thrilling way to commute. When crashes involving motorcycles take place, the results are often devastating.
Whether the accident is caused by a distracted driver or someone who was driving under the influence, we will fight for the justice you deserve and the compensation you need. Knowing what to do after a crash is important, and one of the first steps should be contacting our firm.
Let’s Start Fighting For Compensation
Indiana laws recognize your right to be compensated. Our attorneys will fight for all possible compensation. These funds can be used to assist with medical expenses, property damage, loss of income and more.
If you have been injured in an accident involving a motor vehicle, contact our South Bend office. If your injuries prevent you from travel, we will meet you at your convenience. Call to schedule your consultation today 574-247-1234.