Our Legal Team Has Been Honored With A Number Of Prestigious Awards And Honors, Including:
Following his undergraduate studies, Tony attended Michigan State University College of Law. During law school, he was a member of the Michigan State wrestling club and a frequent volunteer at the Boys and Girls Club of America.
Tony began working at Sweeney Julian as an intern and quickly discovered how rewarding it was to help his clients recover after an injury. Tony makes sure all his clients are a priority by getting to know them on a personal basis and working together with them to achieve the greatest possible outcome in their cases.
Outside of work, Tony likes spending time with his family and friends, camping, and all kinds of outdoor activities. He volunteers as a wrestling coach for the Penn High School Wrestling Club as well as the Discovery Middle School Wrestling team. He currently is a member of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, the American Association for Justice, and the American Inn of Courts.
- Personal Injury
- Max Goodwin Trial Lawyer of the Year Award
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association ANNUAL INSTITUTE, Chair, 2010
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member
- Mational Trial Lawyers Association Top 100
- 10.0 AVVO rating (SUPERB)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Board of Directors, 2004
- Executive Committee of the Indiana Trial Lawyers Association
- ITLA Legislative Committee, Chairman
- Granger Rotary Club, Board of Directors
Classes & Seminars
- Annual Litigation Seminar for Northern Indiana, President
- Topics: Automobile Litigation, Topics in Litigation, and Damages in Automobile Litigation.
- Handling Residential Gas Explosion
- Attorney Advertising in the Age of Insurance Company Propaganda
- Expert Testimony after the Kumho Tire Decision and Mentally Incompetent Defendants and the Right to Proceed Pro Se